The precursor to the procurement and contracting plan. A formal statement of how the whole project will be structured from the perspective of the market. A statement of the opportunities and constraints created by the project’s context, and how they will determine the optimum project delivery method to be employed.
- AS 4120-1994 Code of Tendering;
- The World Bank, “Requirements for Local Procurement in Borrowing Countries”;
- The World Bank, “Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works, and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants”, January 2011;
- International Finance Corporation, “Developing a Transparent System for Local Contracting: A MANUAL FOR PRACTITIONERS BASED ON THE ePROCUREMENT EXPERIENCE IN CHAD’, Version 1.0, November 2008;
- Esteves, Ana Maria et al, ‘PROCURING FROM SMEs IN LOCAL COMMUNITIES: A Good Practice Guide for the Australian Mining, Oil and Gas Sectors’;
- The United Nations, “UN Procurement Practitioner’s Handbook“, Chapter 4: Transverse Procurement Themes.